The Sisterhood of the Travelling Sketchbook has been a great adventure so far.
The book is tracking around the world on a journey of discovery being filled as it goes with art and craft and words and carrying the spirit of creativity with it. Most of the contributors are far more crafty than I so I will be so excited to see their work as it is added.
You can see all the contributions on the special blog :
the link to the blog of the sketchbook
I contributed by making an interactive map so you can also follow the journey which complements Anne Lawson’s beautiful hand drawn map within the sketchbook.
There was enthusiastic interest from around the world, and here is the final list of the Sisterhood, in the order the Sketchbook will travel the globe + the links to the posts and contributions so far:
Anne Lawson – who made the book and got everything going
- Kate from Tall Tales from Chiconia
- Sandra aka Lady Red Specs from Please Pass the Recipe
- Me – Chas at Chas Spain
- Sandi, who lives in Wandin East
Then it is flying on from Australia to the States where it will visit
Then off it goes to Europe
- Marina is in Greece at Athens Letters
- Viv is in France, so her blog is called Viv in France!
- So is Lyn, who blogs at Tialys
- Constanze who is in Munich, Germany
- So is Annett, who blogs at Knetty Craft
- Jan is in Britain and blogs at The Snail of Happiness
- and Margaret, also from Britain and her blog is The Crafty Creek